Simply Earth - Blood Orange Essential Oil
Perfect for calming down any nervous apprehensions, the flowers of the Blood Orange are commonly used in bridal bouquets and wreaths to avoid those pre-wedding jitters.
Blood Orange is also best for relieving sadness and moodines, eases nervous tension, repels insects, helps with aches and inflammation and cleans and disinfects.
Download Simply Earth's Essential Oil for Beginners book.
- Botanical name: Citrus sinensis
- Origin: Italy
- Extraction Method: Cold pressed
- Plant Part: Fruit peel
- Plant Description: Blood Orange trees are of medium-size with greenish-brown bark and spines on the branches; they grow well under the sun. The fruit is smaller than the ordinary orange from the grocery with blots of red on the skin
- Aroma: Fresh, citrus, & tangy with a woody undertone
- Consistency: Light
- Color: Orange to reddish-orange
- Main Constituents: Main Constituents: d-limonene
Blends Well With: Lavender, Bergamot, Lemon, Clary Sage, Myrrh, Sandalwood, Nutmeg, Cinnamon Bark and Clove Bud
- Kid Safe: Yes, 2+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes
- More Safety Info: Dilute well before use; for external use only. May cause skin irritation in some individuals; a skin test is recommended prior to use. Contact with eyes should be avoided
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Size: 15 ml
Why we like it
Simply Earth donates 13% of all profits to fight human trafficking. The average age of an individual forced into human trafficking is 13. Also, they use minimal packaging with bottles arriving in cardboard packaging.
Simply Earth has a commitment to quality. To make sure each plant reaches its potential, they carefully and ethically choose a region where it will thrive. Then they work with their farmers. When plants have reached maturity, they are harvested safely and fairly. From there they collect their natural essential oils through either cold-pressing or steam-distillation, never diluted or mixed with additives. Every batch is then tested to ensure 100% purity.
We are proud to partner with a social good brand like Simply Earth!