Simply Earth - Chamomile 5ml Oil
Chamomile, known by gardeners as a “companion plant” and “plant’s physician,” was a staple in English gardens because it is said to be protective of the health of other plants, even preventing the “damping off” of seedlings in greenhouses. It has calming and pain soothing properties as well as skin benefits.
Download Simply Earth's Essential Oil for Beginners book.
- Botanical Name: Matricaria chamomilla
- Origin: Nepal
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled
- Plant Part: Flower
- Plant Description: The Chamomile plant belongs to the daisy family, growing 90-125 cm high with very hairy leaves and tubular yellow flowers surrounded by white ligulets
- Aroma: Strong, fruity, apple-like herbaceous odor
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Blue to bluish green
- Main Constituents: chamazulene, a-bisabolol, bisabolol oxide A, bisabolol
- Kid Safe: Yes, 2+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes
- More Safety Info: Generally safe. Follow dilution instructions.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Size: 5 ml
Why we like it
Simply Earth donates 13% of all profits to fight human trafficking. The average age of an individual forced into human trafficking is 13. Also, they use minimal packaging with bottles arriving in cardboard packaging.
Simply Earth has a commitment to quality. To make sure each plant reaches its potential, they carefully and ethically choose a region where it will thrive. Then they work with their farmers. When plants have reached maturity, they are harvested safely and fairly. From there they collect their natural essential oils through either cold-pressing or steam-distillation, never diluted or mixed with additives. Every batch is then tested to ensure 100% purity.
We are proud to partner with a social good brand like Simply Earth!