Simply Earth - Cinnamon Leaf 15ml Oil
Ancient middle eastern cultures used Cinnamon Leaf for colds, flu, digestive issues, menstrual complaints, and as a general stimulant. Believed to be one of the oldest plants on Earth, it is still very popular for its various health benefits.
Cinnamon Leaf oil is a warm oil, dilute before applying to the skin. Uses include relieving chronic aches and discomfort, uplifting the mood, combatting seasonal illnesses, and deterring pests.
Download Simply Earth's Essential Oil for Beginners book.
- Botanical Name: Cinnamomum zeylanicum
- Origin: Sri Lanka
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
- Plant Part: Leaf
- Plant Description: The Cinnamon tree grows approximately 20 to 60 ft. high with small yellow flowers, leathery leaves, a thick body and reddish brown bark
- Aroma: Sweet, spicy, and warm with woody undertones
- Note: Middle
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Pale brown
- Main Constituents: Eugenol: 82.8%
- Kid Safe: May be used by children 10+
- Pregnancy Safe: Consult your doctor
- Breastfeeding Safe: Consult your doctor
- More safety info: Recommended use of 0.6% topically. Possible drug interactions. Cinnamon is a blood thinner and may complicate clotting disorders.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Size: 15 ml
Why we like it
Simply Earth donates 13% of all profits to fight human trafficking. The average age of an individual forced into human trafficking is 13. Also, they use minimal packaging with bottles arriving in cardboard packaging.
Simply Earth has a commitment to quality. To make sure each plant reaches its potential, they carefully and ethically choose a region where it will thrive. Then they work with their farmers. When plants have reached maturity, they are harvested safely and fairly. From there they collect their natural essential oils through either cold-pressing or steam-distillation, never diluted or mixed with additives. Every batch is then tested to ensure 100% purity.
We are proud to partner with a social good brand like Simply Earth!