Simply Earth - Clove 15ml Oil
Used mainly as a spice, ancient cultures used Clove to treat a variety of ailments. Chinese medicine used Clove to combat bad breath, hernias, and bronchitis; others used it to relieve toothaches, aid digestion, alleviate childbirth pain, and eliminate intestinal parasites and athlete’s foot.
Clove can also be use to warm mind and body, improves focus, promotes confidence and helps fight seasonal illnesses.
Download Simply Earth's Essential Oil for Beginners book.
- Botanical Name: Syzygium aromaticum
- Origin: Indonesia
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Buds
- Plant Description: Clove belongs to plants in the pea family (Fabaceae). Their species are generally small and usually have leaves with three leaflets. Clove can grow 8 to 12 inches
- Aroma: Spicy floral scent resembling the smell of carnation with a light smoky odor
- Note: Middle
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Colorless to pale yellow
- Main Constituents: Eugenol: 85.95%
- Kid Safe: May be used by children 10+
- Pregnancy Safe: Consult your doctor
- Breastfeeding Safe: Consult your doctor
- More Safety Info: Generally safe. Follow dilution instructions
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Size: 15 ml
Why we like it
Simply Earth donates 13% of all profits to fight human trafficking. The average age of an individual forced into human trafficking is 13. Also, they use minimal packaging with bottles arriving in cardboard packaging.
Simply Earth has a commitment to quality. To make sure each plant reaches its potential, they carefully and ethically choose a region where it will thrive. Then they work with their farmers. When plants have reached maturity, they are harvested safely and fairly. From there they collect their natural essential oils through either cold-pressing or steam-distillation, never diluted or mixed with additives. Every batch is then tested to ensure 100% purity.
We are proud to partner with a social good brand like Simply Earth!