Simply Earth - Lemon Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Lemon Eucalyptus, popular because of its bug and insect repelling properties, is also great at deodorizing spaces while at the same time supporting a healthy respiratory system and providing calm in any environment.
Lemon Eucalyptus is also good for soothing upset stomach.
Download Simply Earth's Essential Oil for Beginners book.
- Botanical name: Eucalyptus citriodora
- Origin: Brazil
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Leaves & Twigs
- Plant Description: a tall tree growing to about 35 meters and commonly known as lemon gum tree, has smooth pale bark, its leaves smell strongly of lemon
- Aroma: Camphoraceous scent with sweet, citronella notes
- Note: Middle to top
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Clear to pale greenish yellow
- Main Constituents: eucalyptus, limonene
Blends Well With: Basil, Cajeput, Cedarwood, Citronella, Ginger, Lavender, Lemon, Myrtle, Frankincense, Spearmint, Tea Tree
- Kids Safe: May be used by children 2+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes
- More Safety Info: Generally safe. Follow dilution instructions
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Size: 15 ml
Why we like it
Simply Earth donates 13% of all profits to fight human trafficking. The average age of an individual forced into human trafficking is 13. Also, they use minimal packaging with bottles arriving in cardboard packaging.
Simply Earth has a commitment to quality. To make sure each plant reaches its potential, they carefully and ethically choose a region where it will thrive. Then they work with their farmers. When plants have reached maturity, they are harvested safely and fairly. From there they collect their natural essential oils through either cold-pressing or steam-distillation, never diluted or mixed with additives. Every batch is then tested to ensure 100% purity.
We are proud to partner with a social good brand like Simply Earth!