Simply Earth - Palmarosa Essential Oil
Often used as an adulteration of rose oil because of its similar aroma at a much lower price, Palmarosa offers a variety of benefits for the skin and emotional well being.
Its uses are promoting healthy skin, calms your mind and helps sleelessness, reduces fungus and swelling and achiness.
Download Simply Earth's Essential Oil for Beginners book.
- Botanical Name: Cymbopogon martinii
- Origin: India
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Grass
- Plant Description: Palmarosa is a type of tropical grass, quite similar to citronella and lemongrass
- Aroma: Sharp & spicy, floral note with a hint of rose
- Note: Middle
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Yellow to light brown
- Main Constituents: myrcene, linalool, geraniol, geranyl acetate, dipentene and limonene
Blends Well With: Bergamot, Cedarwood, Geranium, Ginger, Lemon, Lemongrass, Neroli, Patchouli, Peppermint, Sandalwood
- Kid Safe: Yes, 2+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes
- More Safety Ifo: Storage life up to four (4) years
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Size: 15 ml
Why we like it
Simply Earth donates 13% of all profits to fight human trafficking. The average age of an individual forced into human trafficking is 13. Also, they use minimal packaging with bottles arriving in cardboard packaging.
Simply Earth has a commitment to quality. To make sure each plant reaches its potential, they carefully and ethically choose a region where it will thrive. Then they work with their farmers. When plants have reached maturity, they are harvested safely and fairly. From there they collect their natural essential oils through either cold-pressing or steam-distillation, never diluted or mixed with additives. Every batch is then tested to ensure 100% purity.
We are proud to partner with a social good brand like Simply Earth!