Simply Earth - Patchouli 15ml Oil
Patchouli used to be packed with silks and cashmere from India all throughout the British Empire to repel insects. In aromatherapy and perfumery, Patchouli provides an excellent fixative that can help extend the shelf life of other more expensive oils. It also helps improve skin's appearance and can calm nervous tension and worry.
Download Simply Earth's Essential Oil for Beginners book.
- Botanical Name: Pogostemon cablin
- Origin: China
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
- Plant Part: Leaf
- Plant Description: from the family Lamiaceae, commonly called the "mint" or "deadnettle" family; grows as a bushy herb, with erect stems and bearing small, pale pink-white flowers.
- Aroma: Sweet & musky
- Note: Middle
- Consistency: Medium
- Color: Clear to pale yellow
- Main Constituents: Patchoulol 30.02%
- Kid Safe: Yes, 2+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes
- Breastfeeding Safe: Consult your doctor
- More Safety Info: Generally safe. Follow dilution instructions
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Size: 15 ml
Why we like it
Simply Earth donates 13% of all profits to fight human trafficking. The average age of an individual forced into human trafficking is 13. Also, they use minimal packaging with bottles arriving in cardboard packaging.
Simply Earth has a commitment to quality. To make sure each plant reaches its potential, they carefully and ethically choose a region where it will thrive. Then they work with their farmers. When plants have reached maturity, they are harvested safely and fairly. From there they collect their natural essential oils through either cold-pressing or steam-distillation, never diluted or mixed with additives. Every batch is then tested to ensure 100% purity.
We are proud to partner with a social good brand like Simply Earth!