Simply Earth - Peppermint 15ml Oil
Peppermint has always been popular as a flavor enhancer in food and drinks. Other than its distinct flavor, it also has a cooling effect and can help relieve head tension, increase focus and energy and aid in digestion.
Download Simply Earth's Essential Oil for Beginners book.
- Botanical Name: Mentha piperita
- Origin: India
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
- Plant Part: Herb
- Plant Description: a herbaceous perennial plant that grows to be 30–90 cm tall, with smooth stems, square in cross section; leaves are dark green with reddish veins; produces small purple flowers
- Aroma: Sharp, penetrating scent based on its high menthol content, minty sweet
- Note: Top
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Colorless to pale yellow
- Main Constituents: L-Menthol: 28 - 40%, L-Menthone: 18 - 25%
- Kid Safe: May be used by children 10+
- Pregnancy Safe: Consult your doctor
- Breastfeeding Safe: Consult your doctor
- More safety info: STORAGE LIFE up to four (4) years. Recommended maximum dilution of 5% for topical application
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Size: 15 ml
Why we like it
Simply Earth donates 13% of all profits to fight human trafficking. The average age of an individual forced into human trafficking is 13. Also, they use minimal packaging with bottles arriving in cardboard packaging.
Simply Earth has a commitment to quality. To make sure each plant reaches its potential, they carefully and ethically choose a region where it will thrive. Then they work with their farmers. When plants have reached maturity, they are harvested safely and fairly. From there they collect their natural essential oils through either cold-pressing or steam-distillation, never diluted or mixed with additives. Every batch is then tested to ensure 100% purity.
We are proud to partner with a social good brand like Simply Earth!