Purple Poppies Swedish Dishcloth
Replace your paper towels and sponges with this eco-friendly Swedish Dishcloths.
One Swedish Dishcloth absorbs 20 times its weight and replaces 17 rolls of paper towels. A great alternative that works hard, day after day.
70% cellulose, 30% organic cotton.
Screen printed with water-based inks.
Designed and printed in Connecticut, USA.
Size: 17 x 20 cm / 6.5 x 8 in.
For each dishcloth purchased, Three Bluebirds donate 1% of revenue to the Earth.
How to Use & care instructions:
Wash dishes. Wipe up spills. Scrub counters. Clean mirrors.
- Cleans virtually streak-free. More absorbent when damp.
- Use on glass, granite, tile, ceramic, stainless steel, and more.
- Works well with just water, soap, and sprays.
- Air dries fast, so it doesn’t breed bacteria like a conventional (disposable!) sponge.
- Dry flat, or drape over the sink or faucet. The more surface area exposed to air, the faster it will dry.
Keep your cloth clean so it can keep cleaning. Wash up to 200 times and reuse!
- Squeeze out excess moisture after use. Do not wring out, to keep shape.
- Clean in the top rack of the dishwasher, or in the washing machine. Air dry only.
- To sterilize: microwave when damp, or boil briefly. Use some bleach if desired.
- Reuse, and rejoice!
100% biodegradable when it is ready to return to the Earth.
Why we like it
All Swedish Dishcloths from Three Bluebirds are made of 100% eco-friendly materials and are 100% biodegradable.
They are also giving back to Earth, for each dishcloth purchased, 1% of it is donated.