Simply Earth - Rosemary Essential Oil
Rosemary is a popular herb that can be found in most pantries across the world, but its uses are not limited to the kitchen. Its essential oil can be used to simultaneously relieve sore and tight muscles and provide an uplifting and clearing effect on the mind.
Rosemary is also best for preventing the growth of fungus.
Download Simply Earth's Essential Oil for Beginners book.
- Botanical name: Rosmarinus officinalis
- Origin: Spain
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Plant Description: Rosemary (Lamiaceae family) is a very aromatic, evergreen woody herb, with thin pointed leaves and flowers varying from pink, blue or purple. The herb grows up to about 6 feet tall and it’s native to Asia and the Mediterranean
- Aroma: Fresh, strong, woody, and herbal scent
- Note: Top
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Clear, colorless to pale yellow
- Main Constituents: a-Pinene: 28.0%, 1,8-Cineol: 20.7%
Blends Well With: Citronella, Clove, Eucalyptus, Fir Needle, Grapefruit Pink, Ginger, Laurel Leaf, Lavender, Lemon, Lime, Pepper Black, Peppermint, Pine, Tea Tree
- Kid Safe: May be used by children 10+
- Pregnancy Safe: Consult your doctor
- Breastfeeding Safe: Consult your doctor
- More Safety Info: Dermal maximum 16.5%, Do not use if epileptic, do not use with high blood pressure. Storage life up to 2 years
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Size: 15 ml
Why we like it
Simply Earth donates 13% of all profits to fight human trafficking. The average age of an individual forced into human trafficking is 13. Also, they use minimal packaging with bottles arriving in cardboard packaging.
Simply Earth has a commitment to quality. To make sure each plant reaches its potential, they carefully and ethically choose a region where it will thrive. Then they work with their farmers. When plants have reached maturity, they are harvested safely and fairly. From there they collect their natural essential oils through either cold-pressing or steam-distillation, never diluted or mixed with additives. Every batch is then tested to ensure 100% purity.
We are proud to partner with a social good brand like Simply Earth!