Simply Earth - Sandalwood 5ml Oil
The S. Spicatum is one of the three species from the Genus Santalum that have significance in Aromatherapy. This variation of sandalwood helps reduce oily skin and has a relaxing and cooling effect.
Download Simply Earth's Essential Oil for Beginners book.
- Botanical Name: Santalum spicatum
- Origin: Australia
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Heartwood
- Plant Description: A small, shrub-like tree with aromatic wood
- Aroma: Rich, sweet, fragrant yet delicate, woody, floral
- Note: Base
- Consistency: Medium to thick
- Color: Clear with a yellow tinge
- Main Constituents: a-Santalol:16.2%, trans-Farnesol: 13%
- Kid Safe: Yes, 2+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes
- More Safety Info: Generally safe. Follow dilution instructions
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Size: 15 ml
Why we like it
Simply Earth donates 13% of all profits to fight human trafficking. The average age of an individual forced into human trafficking is 13. Also, they use minimal packaging with bottles arriving in cardboard packaging.
Simply Earth has a commitment to quality. To make sure each plant reaches its potential, they carefully and ethically choose a region where it will thrive. Then they work with their farmers. When plants have reached maturity, they are harvested safely and fairly. From there they collect their natural essential oils through either cold-pressing or steam-distillation, never diluted or mixed with additives. Every batch is then tested to ensure 100% purity.
We are proud to partner with a social good brand like Simply Earth!