Simply Earth - Tea Tree Essential Oil
Tea Tree Essential Oil is one the best known and loved oils around the world. It has been affectionately known as “First Aid in a Bottle”.
Tea Tree is an amazing product for skin care, natural cleaning, and respiratory support. It can also be beneficial for those in need of confidence and for uplifting one's mood.
Download Simply Earth's Essential Oil for Beginners book.
- Botanical Name: Melaleuca alternifolia
- Origin: Australia
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Leaf
- Plant Description: a small tree to about 7 m with a bushy crown and whitish, papery bark; flowers occur in white or cream-colored masses of spikes and give the tree an appearance of looking fluffy.
- Aroma: Fresh, slightly medicinal scent with characteristic woody, camphoraceous notes
- Note: Middle to top
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Clear pale yellow
- Main Constituents: Terpinen-4-ol 42.27%
Blends Well With: Bergamot, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Grapefruit Pink, Juniper Berry, Lavender, Lemon, Marjoram, Nutmeg, Rosemary
- Kid Safe: Yes, 2+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes
- More Safety Info: Storage life up to 4 years
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Size: 15 ml
Why we like it
Simply Earth donates 13% of all profits to fight human trafficking. The average age of an individual forced into human trafficking is 13. Also, they use minimal packaging with bottles arriving in cardboard packaging.
Simply Earth has a commitment to quality. To make sure each plant reaches its potential, they carefully and ethically choose a region where it will thrive. Then they work with their farmers. When plants have reached maturity, they are harvested safely and fairly. From there they collect their natural essential oils through either cold-pressing or steam-distillation, never diluted or mixed with additives. Every batch is then tested to ensure 100% purity.
We are proud to partner with a social good brand like Simply Earth!