Simply Earth - Thyme Essential Oil (Red)
Also known as Red Thyme, Thyme Thymol is one of the best essential oils for supporting the immune system and circulation. Much like other herbs and spices, Thyme is helpful in relieving an upset stomach.
Download Simply Earth's Essential Oil for Beginners book.
- Botanical Name: Thymus vulgaris
- Origin: Spain
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Herb
- Plant Description: a small perennial plant made up of many woody stems with ovate leaves; tiny flowers that are bluish purple to pink in color; fruits form as four tiny, seed-like nutlets
- Aroma: Warm, herbaceous, spicy, woodsy
- Note: Top to Middle
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Clear
- Main Constituents: Thymol 48.3 - 62.5%
Blends Well With: Basil (Sweet), Fennel, Geranium, Ginger, Grapefruit Pink, Lavender, Lemon, Marjoram Sweet, Oregano, Pine, Sandalwood, Tea Tree, Vetiver
- Kid Safe: May be used by children 10+
- Pregnancy Safe: Consult your doctor
- Breastfeeding Safe: Consult your doctor
- More Safety Info: Generally safe. Follow dilution instructions
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Size: 15 ml
Why we like it
Simply Earth donates 13% of all profits to fight human trafficking. The average age of an individual forced into human trafficking is 13. Also, they use minimal packaging with bottles arriving in cardboard packaging.
Simply Earth has a commitment to quality. To make sure each plant reaches its potential, they carefully and ethically choose a region where it will thrive. Then they work with their farmers. When plants have reached maturity, they are harvested safely and fairly. From there they collect their natural essential oils through either cold-pressing or steam-distillation, never diluted or mixed with additives. Every batch is then tested to ensure 100% purity.
We are proud to partner with a social good brand like Simply Earth!