Playful Pups Swedish Dish Cloth
Good Soul Shop's illustrated dish cloth is inspired by our owner Heather's dog family. She and her husband are avid dog lovers and at any given time have 7 or 8 dogs. Some of the pups are included in this design. We are excited to reveal our second design in Good Soul Shop's own illustrated Swedish Dish Cloths.
Replace your paper towels and sponges for good with Good Soul Shop's eco-friendly Swedish Dishcloths. One Swedish Dishcloth absorbs 20 times its weight and replaces 17 rolls of paper towels. A great alternative that works hard, day after day.
70% cellulose, 30% organic cotton.
Screen printed with water-based inks.
Cloth imported from Germany. Printed in Connecticut, USA.
Size: 17 x 20 cm / 6.5 x 8 in.
How to Use & care instructions:
Wash dishes. Wipe up spills. Scrub counters. Clean mirrors. Clean dog paws.
- Cleans virtually streak-free. More absorbent when damp.
- Use on glass, granite, tile, ceramic, stainless steel, and more.
- Works well with just water, soap, and sprays.
- Air dries fast, so it doesn’t breed bacteria like a conventional (disposable!) sponge.
- Dry flat, or drape over the sink or faucet. The more surface area exposed to air, the faster it will dry.
Keep your cloth clean so it can keep cleaning. Wash up to 200 times and reuse!
- Squeeze out excess moisture after use. Do not wring out, to keep shape.
- Clean in the top rack of the dishwasher, or in the washing machine. Air dry only.
- To sterilize: microwave when damp, or boil briefly. Use some bleach if desired.
- Reuse, and rejoice!
100% biodegradable when it is ready to return to the Earth.
Why we like it
3,000 tons of paper towels end up in our country’s landfills every day. One Swedish Dishcloth replaces 17 rolls of paper towels. They absorb 20x their weight and are far more hygienic than a sponge and won’t crumble or pill. They air dry quickly, so it doesn’t breed bacteria or smell.